Sunday, May 6, 2007

Once in a lifetime

Well, I got up at 2am this morning to celebrate? an oddity. Let me tell you I did think of this myself. Heard it on the news. So at 02:03:04 on o5-o6-o7 I stood outside on my front porch, stared up to the sky and realized those numbers would never line up like that again. WOW ! It was amazing. To some this would seem meaningless and probably a bit wacky but I thought it was cool. Shared that moment with my friend B. He's not wacky, but he entertains my wackiness without complaint. Was it worthwhile to him? He would say it makes no difference, because it was worthwhile to me. Not too many people are that giving, but he is one of them.

1 comment:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

I was up near that time trying to shoot a skunk with my BB gun that was rooting around under my window. I like your wackyness, by the way.