Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Need

Wow, its Sept. already. I feel bad for not writing more. I enjoy writing and think all the time about writing a book.
I feel the need to tell people something. How to stop doing the wrong things in life. How to treat people correctly. How to make someone feel like they have worth. To teach people to do their best.

How to play the "game" at work because it's the only way to make it. Even if its not in your heart to be that way, I have learned you have to push that aside.
I would love to travel around, go to businesses and teach them how to treat their customers better. I want to teach waiters and waitresses, what the customers really want from you.
I feel the need to be a guide, a teacher.
I would like to change things for the better.

I want to begin, I want more time to do this. It makes me feel good.
But..I need an income, health insurance, 401K.
So I will keep going there, to that place where they treat people like nobody. They have no empathy. How do they sleep at night...

1 comment:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

it is tough, but try to carve out 20 minutes a day to write, blog, whatever. It helps. And, work no longer gives a rat's ass about you - or anything other than making the $$$.