Monday, April 9, 2007

You find out who your friends are

Where does the time go? I could answer that but I am too busy. I dream that I could have time to write everyday. I don't sit at a desk at work, no computer to log on to. I have friends to call, people to see, things to do. No time. My friend Julie C. had back surgery, I want to make dinner for her family, but for god's sake I barely have time to make mine. Thom G.'s dad had his leg removed, (not his choice) and I haven't been over there in weeks. This makes me a crappy friend. (I did let him park in my $600 parking space for Easter Sunday Mass). Does that make me a less crappy friend, probably not. My time will come and everybody will be too busy for me.
So that brings me to..What are friends for anyway? Should they be angry because I wasn't there for them, or should they be forgiving and understanding because I wasn't there for them.

1 comment:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

True friends always know the score.