Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nothing is as perfect as it seems

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." In the movie The Wizard of Oz, the Wizard doesn't want to reveil who he really is. He doesn't want to let people down, he doesn't want them to see his flaws, that he is just an ordinary man and so he hides behind the curtain. Well, I am going to open my curtain a bit, get a little brave and share a little fiction.

I love to write. Most things I write I have never let anybody read.

My mind spins out sentences all day. Those sentences form fictional stories. Some with conflict and tribulation, others full of anguish. Most are full of emotions, some are intense, some are loving. (Well, at least I think they are!) So occasionally I will write some fictional paragraphs. Warning, I am not a professional writer, I just pretend to be one on my blog.

Expect the unexpected.

No comments: