Monday, May 26, 2008

Who will buy my memories

Well, 5 days just flew by, just like that, whiz, did you see them. The last few days just sucked. I'm unmarried, spent Memorial weekend pretty much alone. My son was with his dad. It sucked because we have done something on this weekend for the last 20 years, you know you get accustomed to it.

To all my friends who said get a divorce, it will make you life better, you can all go to hell. The marriage sucked, sure, but as much as we ignored each other, it was more fun than sitting on your ass at home. Cleaning, doing laundry, mowing.

Let me fore warn you. Don't believe the bullshit from your married friends. "Oh we will still invite you over, we'll always be friends, you guys getting a divorce won't change our friendship" This is crap! Married couples like to hang out with other married couples. It's human nature.

Sure I made the choice, I accept that. Just think really hard before you decide. Yeah, you can be very alone in the marriage, but at least you have people to hang with, parties, laughing, grilling out, amusement parks, etc. Sure its fake. Now we get to take turns wondering what our son is doing on the holidays when he's with the other parent.

Let this song explain..

No comments: