Monday, June 2, 2008

Could you tell me where the fiction section is?

"You should not have come back here" she said.
"You knew I would, I had to" he replied.

She pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and said, "If someone told me a year ago I would have the feelings I have for you I would have told them they were out of their minds. This is not what we expected. Nobody understands what my life was like, when you and I started bonding they had no idea what I was going through, I did not want them to see me that weak, I didn't want them to see me broken." she told him.
He took a step closer to her and took her hands into his and said, "You are not broken anymore."

"Only because of you, I don't know how I would have gotten through this without you, I don't know how I would have done it without your love and support." she touched his cheek gently as she told him.
Yes, but you did get through it, we pushed through, and now you see how people react to unconventional relationships. I am not giving up, I can't, I won't!" he said.

"I can't.. she said, as he slides the ring onto her hand. You have been the most unbelievable surprise, you have been so there for me, and no one has ever loved me the way you have. You made me feel like a queen, like I was the center of the universe."
"Because that's what you are to me." he said.

"But, I can't be that for you. Please if you love me, just walk away, I can't do it by myself, I need you to go, please just help me do it. I know I'm going to be scared, I'm going to be lonely." she said tearfully. They embrace and kiss and hold each other for another moment, then she turns her back to him, and he goes out the door.

No comments: