Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just rambling

Went out to the river cabin this weekend. Really needed to mow. Thanks to Brian for transporting and helping me lift the mower in and out of the truck. The grass was really high and it took about 3 hours. Reed was getting bored while I mowed, but the neighbors entertained him for me for a bit. A tree had fallen and taken out the electric, but the electric boys got that wire up. Thanks to Big Tom for getting the light to work in my outhouse and sawing up the tree. It's been a busy weekend.

Went to a fund raiser with Julie and had a couple drinks Saturday night after I got my hair cut. Felt guilty I wasn't home getting things done. Reed spent some fun time with Jackson and his parents at the State Lakes. He really needed that. It's been hard on him not going to our old friends houses and grilling out and playing with his old friends. They enjoyed grilling hot dogs (he must have said weenie a million times and laughed so much) and roasting marshmallows.

Reed and I went to the water park for a while Sunday and he got a little bit of sun. So did I as a matter of fact. Brian met us there and we enjoyed the company.

I still have a million things to do. Wish I could get caught up. Still haven't got my bedroom put back together. Blah Blah Blah

No comments: