Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A bit of vacation

After a great vacation and some well deserved rest, I'm back. I had very good intentions of trying to blog while on vacation, even carried my laptop around with me, but did not plug it in. We were having alot of fun, but getting up early and staying in Disneyland Park until closing time left me with little time to do so.
On the 4th of July Reed and I flew to Las Vegas for 1 day. Then we drove to Disneyland for 3 nights. Our hotel was across the street so we just walked everyday. We also had time to see the Crystal Cathedral. Next, we went to Carlsbad California to Legoland. Originally I wasn't too excited about this part, but it turned out to be our favorite part. Our hotel was 1 1/2 blocks from the beach and a short 10 minute drive to Legoland. We then returned to Las Vegas for 2 days and spent all our time in the wave pool and lazy river. Reed is a great traveler and refuses to fall asleep while I'm driving and is very entertaining!

No comments: