Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wanna play a game?

I've got a new game for you. Come on and play with me. (Get your mind out of the gutter!)

1. True or False. A H2 Hummer (SUT) gets 10 miles to the gallon. Answer...True! I bought a sweet white 2005 on Valentines Day. I love it!

2. True or False. The Easter bunny hides Easter eggs in high places (like trees, up on the swing set, or on the hood of your car. Answer....False! The Easter bunny is small and can only hide eggs as tall as he is!

3. True or False. Everything is a gift if you're simply willing to look at it that way. Answer....True! Everything in life in my opinion is a gift from God if you're just willing to unwrap it and see the present.

4. Multiple choice. If your child gets taken from a public place, He/she should...
a. Try to fight them off
b. Yell-Help me, Help me!
c. Yell your not my mother!, your not my father! Your not my parent!
d. Ask the abductor for a resume and interview.

Answer....C. This will get more attention, because kids are always getting hauled out of Wal-mart by their ear yelling help. Someone is more likely to take a kid serious if he's yelling your not my Dad!

5, Multiple choice. The phrase...If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you it was yours, if it doesn't, it never was. IS...

a. True
b. Something your mom said cuz she didn't want to hear you crying about some loser boyfriend you had in High School.
c. Fucked up!
d. A quote by 2 ugly, fucked up, trolls living under the bridge.
e. _________________________ (Choose one of the above or make up your own!)

Your Final Answer is....Send me your answer as a comment and I will post the results!!

Thanks for Playing!!

No comments: