Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just trying to keep up!

First things first!
Checked online for final Physics grade...
I got an A! Am I amazing or what?
(Shit, I can't believe it!)

Wednesday August 19-They were moving 4 houses to a different location. My son wanted to watch (ok I did too). So we got up at 1am which was actually...
Thursday August 20-very early in the morning.
Moved the houses during the night,
because of traffic.
It was exciting. I knew the mover, the guy who bought the houses and was having them moved and the electrical crew who was moving the electrical wires. (Impressed my son, if no one else). Reed decided he was going to be a house mover when he grows up.
We stayed out till 4:30am.
Reed with his Dad after work for dinner (and his girlfriend and her kids).
I added the part in parenthesis, just because.
Out to dinner with a friend.
Friday August 21-Took the morning off,
should have taken the whole day off.
Reed and I went to dinner.
He had his friend Garrett over who spent the night.
Saturday August 22-Reed and I went to the movie.
Went with friends to a BBQ and dance outdoors.
It was beautiful out. Reed and other kids played with the football.
I had a marvelous time! Thanks!
Sunday August 23-Church, groceries, Reed had another friend over.
We all went to "the club" swimming. Charged lots of snacks and drinks to x-husbands account. Reed said it was ok with Dad, so.....
Mowed the grass. See it's not all fun and games.
Monday August 24-Another Monday at work, only one left till the lay off date. I'm ok, really! Shopping with Reed, more school clothes.
Ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. What? they took out the game where you shoot deer?
Hot wings, then to TCBY for ice cream.
Sort of a tradition.
Today August 25Meet your teacher night at Reed's school.
Can he actually be a 3rd grader?
I promise more poetry, as you have asked.
A bit of fiction too.

No comments: