Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time fly's when your..having fun!?

Reed's baseball team won the championships!
Received trophies. 1st place 2 years in a row.
Proud of you Reed! Your the best!

Thursday August 13-My final Physics test. I'm always last to hand it in. So he grades it while I wait.
Wait for it...
80%! Yikes that was close!
Need to log in to college website to get final grade.
Should be arriving soon!
Friday August 14-Day off from work
That's all I will say.
Saturday August 15-Worked around the house,
movie, and dinner. Think I said Mmmmmm all through
dinner. Delicious! Dessert? Yes! Warm fudgy chocolate
cake with cinnamon ice cream. Mmmmmmm.
Sunday August 16-Motorcycle ride, worked on
my photo album. Reed home from his vacation!
Did he get taller?
Monday August 17-Up really early.
That's what friends are for!
Thanks for coming! I owe you one! Or two
Busted my ass at work. Mowed the lawn.
Hung out with Reed.
TODAY August 18-Busy as hell at work.
Every time the phone rings
I hate Alexander Graham Bell
A little more!
Reed's friend and his mom came over.
Had a Mike's Hard Lemonade on the porch.
Walked them part way home
Stopped at another one of Reed's friends
Had a glass of wine.
Huummm, stay home mom's....
I like how they end their day!

No comments: