Monday, September 7, 2009

Last State Fair in Lincoln

We had a great time at the Nebraska State Fair. It was the last year it will be held in Lincoln so we made sure we had our pie from the Methodist Church Booth. We bought our beef jerky from the guy in the Devaney building. We looked at all the photo's and played bingo. Walked through the midway for the last time. I've been going to the fair since I was a little girl and I really haven't missed more than 4 of them. Now my son goes every year and he loves it as much as I do. He likes to look at the rabbits and chickens. And we stand around for hours waiting to see if the pig is going to have babies. But they never do while your there waiting. It was a beautiful day. I'm going to miss having the fair in Lincoln.

Tomorrow I will be meeting my lawyer in Lincoln at 8 am. Need to get up early and I have a test tomorrow as well. Seems unusual for me, but I am tired and think I'm going to call it a day. Think I will get up early and study a bit.

No poems or stories today.

No comments: