Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Brave One

Identity Parade

A#3, I wonder what happened to you
Big boys talk about it, waa waa,
what would Jesus do? not what you did..
you set an example, way to go!

(00000) Thanks for the present,
guess I learned you like to re-gift.
Have you gone to customer service yet?
You should get in line for some help,
because you need it! How do you spell...
denial?

How's the lucky couple CP30? Heard she is
pregnant already. Keep up whatever your
doing because Buddy Boy dislikes you
more each day. You are in control!

Oh 007, you never wear a mask and I
always know what you look like.
Near or far, only 2 years left.
When I see you, do not move!

Wanda, pickleman and I think your
wonderful and full of electricity!
I like your friend Davey!

Black and White, I miss our talks,
you know so much, tell the lady with
the flame that I said "Hello!"

Sk871, I'm sorry about your mistake.
You just didn't know what to do,
Please use the dictionary, so you know
people comes before stuff.

BgOJk, your new here, so your
off the hook this time, sorta,
Last time I looked..dinner was
less expensive than an x-box.

Chapp, thanks for coming, because
your the best, here's what you get..
to be continued...

DEd I miss my guide, I can't find my
way without him. Nothing better than
a good verb. I trust that one day
you will disperse the green backs
just so.

No comments: