Thursday, April 23, 2009

A bit of my day

It was a beautiful day and I worked indoors which pretty much sucked. Reed spends Thursday after school with his dad, so that gave me time to come home and mow. I went to Reed's baseball game at 6:30pm. He played well and I enjoyed talking to Denise. She always has a story that makes me laugh. Reed and I went to Zesto before going home and had our favorite raspberry sherbet. The owner of Zesto is a good guy and a car nut like me and he gave me the thumbs up when he saw I was driving the Hummer. He yelled through the order window, "Did you find a place to park that thing?" I answered, "Yeah, but the owner of that car I drove over might not be too happy!" and he tipped his head back and laughed!

After ice cream, we went home and Reed and I got ready for bed. He didn't use shampoo to wash his hair, he only got it wet, so I made him get back in the shower and do it again. He was not happy about this at all. When he was done he seemed to be sad and even said that he was. He gets that way sometimes. He wanted to be held and rocked. I carried him up to bed and tucked him in and silently wished for his sadness to go away. I am very tired as I haven't been getting much sleep lately. So I blog a bit and go to bed myself.

No comments: