Wednesday, June 3, 2009

They said, "Who are you?"

I was told yesterday I was...interesting. Then they asked, "What is Judy really about?" Here is what I said..

1.I like big trucks and fast cars.

2.I began traveling alone at age 18. My friends couldn't afford it or weren't independent enough, but that wasn't keeping me from going.

3. When I was 20, I went to Florida on vacation, ending up working, opened a savings account, stayed with numerous people I met while I was there, ended up staying 2 months, met a wonderful man who asked me to marry him. Said no, when I should have said yes.

4.I rode my bike across Iowa (event is called Ragbrai), and across Nebraska into Colorado, slept in a tent, showered in makeshift showers, and carried my supplies and clothes on my bike.

5.I value your opinion and will hear your opinion, but will most likely disagree. Having differences is good, not a bad thing, you never have to worry if I am telling the truth and there's always something to talk about.

6.Hard physical labor does not scare me. I can mow, dig with a shovel, cut tree branches, sweat, get my hair messed up, climb a ladder and clean the gutters. Yet, if you pick me up later "I clean up ok." Ha.

7. I do not pretend to be something or someone I am not.
8. Ran across the Golden Gate Bridge.
9. I am very loving and take love serousily.
10. Have a hard time sleeping.
11. Enjoy writing about emotions and reactions.

Well, of course there are more...another time..

No comments: