Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Brave One

Identity Parade

All I want to know
Is how did I get so fucking lucky?
Hey A#3 stop being a jerk,
Yeah, Whatever isn't going to get you far.
The crystal ball says "If you ask them to dinner
Don't fuckin' make them pay for
Their own meal." If you want them to,
Then you say let's go dutch. Okay?

(00000) I heard someone from the City
Reported that the huggin' tree was
Diseased and dead
And had to be chopped down.
Good.
One less thing that reminds me of,
Well....bullshit you invented.

And you, CP30 took me for a walk,
Oh,you sure talked the talk.
Let me be the first to toss
Rose petals at the lovely couple.
Don't let her know all those green backs
Aren't really yours.

Let me think, yes then there's 007,
You got something going for you
At least your up front about things
You know what I'm talkin' bout.
Could you just pick a side
And stay with it.
Heard you only had 4 years or so left

Hey N, thanks for the treadmill
Now at least when I spend my life
running and getting nowhere
I got something to show for it.

Wanda, I always thought
pink looked good on you.
Is Mike still there?
He's gotta be getting old.

I always bail at the last minute
so, Black and White I got nothin'
for you. You have at a minumum,
WOW... 21 people who think your great.
I'm not worried about you being
Left out.

This is Sounding Off
just well....Sounding Off.

To Whom It May Concern:
89% Test
See if I hold the fucking door
for the Teach when he's got
Taco Bell in one hand
and Subway in the other.

Oh DEd, I didn't forget you!
You wouldn't really sell
the HUMMER. Would You?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON THE TEST PROUD OF YOU AND YES MIKES GETTING OLD AND I DO LIKE PINK JUST YOUR FRIEND WANDA

Anonymous said...

Damn Right I would!
Dr. Ed