Thursday, June 21, 2007

Street Shoes

Have you ever been driving down the street and saw a shoe laying in the street?
Not two shoes, always just one.
I want to know what is up with that??
Do people just decide hummm...I'm going to take off my shoe and toss it out the window? Or the kids are having it out in the back seat and out goes brothers shoe??
Wouldn't you go back and get it??
What happens when the person gets where they were going??

Do they just walk around in Target with only one shoe?
If I could ever catch the shoe tossers in action...I would have my answer!

2 comments:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

Hey, what's up with soon-to-be ex-hubby's quote: “Appreciate this park,” he said. “Respect it, but most of all enjoy it.” Man, what a fuddy-duddy.

Unknown said...

nice post...i too found a pair of nike shoes on the street corner last month..i don't know the reason...