Monday, April 28, 2008

Color my world

I wish I could clone myself so I would have more time to do all the things I need to complete. Painted the trim in my bedroom this weekend. Ok, not by myself. I had help. I was lucky my help stuck around, because he had to listen to me complain about... I didn't know what I was doing, didn't like what I was doing, didn't want to be doing WHAT I was doing! Actually, I began to strip the paint off the wood, but it didn't go too well. Painting has got to be one of the things I despise. As a child I was not allowed to paint, because I wouldn't do it right.(That's my mom's voice. Reread the sentence but talk with a mom voice, it sounds better.)
I get all pumped up to do it, and I paint for about 2 minutes. Then it's..Ok I'm done that's all I can handle. Let me say....Way to go! to anyone who paints for a living.
So now I have to decide on a room color. Would like a calm relaxing color. Can't be green. That's what it was. Any suggestions? But then, if your sleeping you can't really see the color anyway. Been trying to decide this since about Sept. of last year. Yes, that's how long this room painting project has gone on. That's when I officially starting taking off the wallpaper. Then life takes over and there's always a million things to do. So anyway..I promise to be better about writing on my blog. I know you like to read it. I'm glad your here! Well it's 3am and the laundry is done. Next my schedule says.. sleep. Nighty Night!

No comments: