Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Merry-Go-Round

Do you ever wonder if you have to much stuff? You know, things just kinda everywhere? Papers that came home with your child, mail you open and stack up because you want to look at it again? Magazines, children's artwork, toys and books. (That reminds me I just uncovered a book I want to read. I put it on the pile of things to do tomorrow.)

I had new carpet installed last week, I love it! Problem is I had to take everything out of the living room, dining room, stairway, hallway. I carried all 17 piles of really important things and piled them into...oh, maybe 4 really big important thing piles. So here it is a week later, and I still do not have everything in its place.(Did it really have a place to begin with?)

Sometimes I get dizzy on my Merry-Go-Round. Take the laundry down stairs, see a case of Diet Coke that needs to go in the frig. Bring it upstairs, start putting it in the frig. and decide I would like one, so I attempt to get a glass and realize they are all in the dishwasher. So I begin to take the dishes out of the dishwasher. (The Diet Coke is now partially in and out of the frig.) I begin unloading the dishwasher, but there is a picture frame on the kitchen counter, so I take the frame into the dining room and begin putting my son's picture in it. I need to clean the glass in the frame with window cleaner, and I think well heck, while I have the window cleaner out, the bathroom mirror upstairs really needed cleaned. I clean the mirror, and find more laundry...Crap! If I hurry I can get it in the washer before it finishes..OH MY GOD...I'm back where I started and still nothing is done. You know what I mean??

That's why sometimes I don't blog for perhaps 3 or 4 days in a row. There are times it takes that long for the Merry-Go-Round to get me back to the computer! Whew!

No comments: